For green tea to help us lose weight it is important that we drink three cups a day and combine them with a balanced diet and healthy habits. Few things are more satisfying than getting home and serving green tea in our favorite cup. There are those who will drink it for simple pleasure, but there are also millions of people who consume it for their health benefits, and for their virtue to help us lose weight. Now, what is true in this statement? Can we really build on the idea that green tea is one of the best natural drinks to lose a few kilos?
Green Tea, Lose Weight with Health
What we are looking for when losing weight is doing it in the healthiest way possible. There are very restrictive diets that what they actually do is reduce proteins, carbohydrates and all kinds of fats, without taking into account that our organism needs a balance where fatty acids or protein level are not excluded with which to allow our organism perform its functions normally. We have to lose weight with health, knowing how to carry proper habits of life and also supporting ourselves in the resources provided by nature, such as green tea. So, is it true that this ancestral drink allows us to eliminate those extra kilos? Without a doubt, it is an “ally” that we must include in a varied and balanced diet. However, by itself the miracle of making us lose weight will not work if we continue to eat incorrectly.
Let’s see how green tea helps us when losing weight.
1. A Powerful Antioxidant
- Green tea is a powerful natural antioxidant that helps curb premature aging and protect against many diseases thanks to its high content of polyphones.
- However, at this point we must emphasize that there are other types of tea with greater antioxidant properties. Such is the case of white tea.
2. Green Tea Helps us Speed up the Metabolism
- Green tea has as its main benefit to help us accelerate our metabolism, allowing us to burn fat. It is precisely the catechins that make the body go into thermogenesis, producing energy to eliminate those extra kilos.
- Nor can we forget that it is a mild appetite suppressant. That is why it can make us eat less and we eat less.
- Another interesting aspect is that it is a very suitable beVerage to help prevent high levels of insulin in the blood. In addition, it also helps to regulate the fat that goes to our cells, reducing the body fat index little by little.
3. An Excellent Diuretic and a Stimulating Tonic for the Liver
- This tea is a wonderful ally to help us purify our body, to eliminate toxins. It cleanses saturated fats and helps us eliminate substances that make us feel swollen through urine.
- In addition, green tea is a very suitable tonic to support the function of the pancreas and the liver. It helps them in their basic functions and, given their high level of antioxidants, acts as a good protector of these organs.
How should I Consume Green Tea as a Supplement to Lose Weight in a Healthy Way?
1.In order to lose weight with health thanks to this tea, we must drink three cups a day.
2.The first, we will take it on an empty stomach and mixed with the juice of half a lemon.
3.The second one, we will take it 20 minutes after the midday meal. In this way, we favor digestion and absorb nutrients better. Also, it will help us feel satiated until the next meal.
“We must remember that green tea should not be mixed with white sugar”.
Ideally, do not include any sweetener, but if it is difficult, a teaspoon of honey (7.5 g) is better.
4.Finally, we will have a cup of green tea after dinner. It should be taken at least an hour and a half before going to sleep. The reason? We must give our body time to adequately digest before we go to bed.
5.We will notice results after seVeral months. However, remember that you will only get results as part of a healthy effort to lose weight. An example could be restricting the consumption of these foods:
- Drinks with gas or sweetened.
- Sweets and industrial bollerías.
- Red meats
- Refined white flour.
- Dairy with lots of cream.
Contraindications of Green Tea
- Be careful when consuming green tea regularly if you suffer from hypertension (we cannot forget that it contains theine).
- We must also bear in mind that taking this tea between meals will prevent us from adequately absorbing iron or calcium. Therefore, always remember to wait 20 minutes after your meals to quietly consume your tea.
- Finally, we must remind you never to exceed three daily cups of green tea. Otherwise, it would be too dangerous a stimulant.
green tea weight loss results, green tea weight loss reviews, which green tea is best for weight loss, when is the best time to drink green tea for weight loss, how to prepare green tea for weight loss, green tea lose belly fat fast, green tea weight loss in 1 month, green tea lose weight 2 weeks, topketodietreviews.com, topketodietreviews, top keto diet reviews
#greenteaweightlossresults #greenteaweightlossreviews #whichgreenteaisbestforweightloss #whenisthebesttimetodrinkgreenteaforweightloss #howtopreparegreenteaforweightloss #greentealosebellyfatfast #greenteaweightlossin1month #greentealoseweight2weeks #topketodietreviewscom #topketodietreviews