Although the results on the scale start to be noticed after a month and a half, the benefits in your health can be seen from the first day. We all know the cardiovascular benefits of walking daily. Improve our breathing, muscle tone and also, carried out properly, walking can help us lose weight. So, in this article we show you how you can help your body lose weight by walking. Thanks to this healthy exercise, we can get to burn some very adequate calories to shape our silhouette. We explain you how!
Tips to Walk and Lose Weight at the same Time
For many people the idea of walking and burning fats do not always go hand in hand. However, you could say that they are wrong: any physical activity that is constant and that is carried out in the appropriate way, will allow us to convert carbohydrates, fats and proteins into energy and not fat reserves. So, if we take a proper and balanced diet, we will manage to burn that excess in a simple way. It’s worth it, do not you think? Then take note.
1. Become Aware
In the first place, we have to convince ourselves that, from now on, we are going to dedicate an hour a day to walk. Therefore, we must fulfill it and we will find that little instant of time throughout the day. A suitable technique for self-awareness is to buy suitable clothes and footwear: a comfortable pair of trousers, a t-shirt that does not tighten us too much, shoes that hold our feet well and allow us to walk on any surface… If we convince any other friend or our partner, then we will turn the exercise of walking into a healthy routine on each of our days. So, the first thing is to raise awareness.
2. Set Times and Rhythms
It is advisable to start the walking exercise, first, in two phases of half an hour so as not to overload ourselves. Half an hour in the morning and half an hour in the afternoon. Once you get used to it -for example, after a week- you can now do the hour in a row. Keep in mind that when we say “walking ” we are not talking about brisk walking, like we do when we go shopping, for example. You must keep a rhythm. And the pace to lose weight walking is about 7 km / h , that is, we must go at a rapid pace.
“To give you a rough idea, it would be more or less to travel a mile in 10 or 15 minutes, no more”.
It is not difficult or excessive, we assure you. However, it is essential that we make this effort so that our body can burn fat. Also for our heart, once you get to work at 60% and 70% of your heart rate, force our body to resort to their reserves to obtain the necessary energy, thus increasing the basal metabolism. So, you know, one kilometer every 15 minutes.
3. How to take Advantage of our Walks to Lose Weight: Adequate Positions
We should not stretch our strides long.
- If we force our movements we run the risk of suffering some injury. Your strides should be normal.
- The most frequent error to accelerate the step is to lengthen it unnaturally. Try to find a comfortable step, never stretch your legs.
The shoulders should be relaxed and the chest straight.
If your head swings too much and you feel a slight stretch in the front of your legs, this means that your strides are very long and that you are walking in a forced way. You must feel comfortable, that nothing hurts you.
- The steps should be quick, but never lengthening your strides. Start at normal pace and, after five minutes, go increasing the frequency of your steps
- Look while you are walking on how your hips move. It must be a continuous but natural movement that does not hurt or bother you. Your pelvis and hips gain mobility when walking.
Your feet must step on the ground in the right way.
- The heel must touch the ground first, and the fingers are the ones that give impulse. In this way we avoid injuries and pains.
- Your head should be in normal position, neither raised nor lowered. Do not go looking at your steps, for example or you will end up dizzy or suffering some kind of discomfort.
The essential thing is that your walk is as comfortable as possible while maintaining an adequate pace.
- The shoulders should keep them loose and relaxed at all times. Balancing them with ease.
- Let’s look at our torso now. You must stay straight; remember to put the navel inside. In this way our back is straight, with the hips loose.
- The arms should be flexed at a right angle (90 degrees). They are the ones who offer us the impulse to walk.
As you walk, go swinging without moving away from the body at any time. Remember also not to close your fists.
4. Proper Breathing while Walking
The breathing must be abdominal. Remember that walking is an aerobic exercise: our blood provides oxygen to the organs and muscles that work, and thanks to this fuel can burn fat and turn it into energy. Therefore, it is necessary that we perform deep abdominal breathing. Taking air and swelling the abdomen, then releasing air through the mouth. Too easy. As you see, it is not so complicated. Try to do it with enthusiasm, having fun. It is a healthy exercise that we should all practice every day. From our space we encourage you to do so. The results on the scale begin to be noticed after a month and a half. The kilos you can lose always depend on your own metabolism. Anyway, remember to take a proper and balanced diet.
walking for weight loss tips, walking for weight loss plan, walking to lose weight chart, can you lose weight by walking an hour a day, walking for weight loss, how to run for weight loss, can i lose weight by walking 30 minutes everyday, walking to work to lose weight, topketodietreviews.com, topketodietreviews, top keto diet reviews
#walkingforweightlosstips #walkingforweightlossplan #walkingtoloseweightchart #canyouloseweightbywalkinganhouraday #walkingforweightloss #howtorunforweightloss #caniloseweightbywalking30minuteseveryday #walkingtoworktoloseweight #topketodietreviewscom #topketodietreviews